AIM OF NCC
Cardinals of Discipline:
- Obey with smile.
- Be punctual.
- Work hard without fuss.
- Make no excuses and tell no lies.
Moto of NCC: Unity and Discipline.
NCC Day: Every Fourth Sunday of November is celebrated as NCC Day.
Structure of training: 3 Years
I Year: Introduction and Parade training.
II Year: Parade training, Service subjects, various camps, “B” Certificate examination
III Year: Parade training, Service subjects, various camps, “C” Certificate examination
- He / She must be the bonafied student of the college.
- Physically fit.
- Ready to accept the challenges.
- “B” Certificate: To appear cadet must have undergone training of two years in senior division/ wing with minimum 75% attendance. Must have attended one Annual training Camp
- “C” Certificate: To appear cadet must be in possession of “B” Certificate. Must have 75% attendance. Must have attended two Annual training Camps.
Grading in Certificate Examinations:
- A grade – 80% and above
- B grade – below 80% and above 65 %
- C grade – 50 %
Hum Sab Bharatiya Hain, Hum Sab Bharatiya Hain
Apni Manzil Ek Hai,
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ek Hai,
Ho, Ho, Ho, Ek Hai.
Hum Sab Bharatiya Hain.
Kashmir Ki Dharti Rani Hai,
Sartaj Himalaya Hai,
Saadiyon Se Humne Isko Apne Khoon Se Pala Hai
Desh Ki Raksha Ki Khatir Hum Shamshir Utha Lenge,
Hum Shamshir Utha Lenge.
Bikhre Bikhre Taare Hain Hum Lekin Jhilmil Ek Hai,
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ek Hai
Hum Sab Bharatiya Hai.
Mandir Gurudwaare Bhi Hain Yahan
Aur Masjid Bhi Hai Yahan
Girija Ka Hai Ghariyaal Kahin
Mullah ki Kahin Hai Ajaan
Ek Hee Apna Ram Hain, Ek hi Allah Taala Hai,
Ek Hee Allah Taala Hain, Raang Birange Deepak Hain Hum,
lekin Jagmag Ek Hai, Ha Ha Ha Ek Hai, Ho Ho Ho Ek Hai.
Hum Sab Bharatiya Hain, Hum Sab Bharatiya Hain.